1. Each participant is obliged to follow the instructions of the organizer and the people commissioned by him.
2. Only people over 18 years-old are allowed to participate in the race.
3. Each participant of the race, , who registers, pays the starting fee, takes out a valid insurance and starts the race declares:
- Has the required knowledge about the race and confirms that is physicaly and mentaly capable of participating in Ultra Fatra, doesn’t suffer from any serious illness, and acknowleges the suggestion to undergo an individual medical examination before the race.
- Is aware that the organizer is responsible only for the permission to organize the race and use of the place for the start, finish and the hiking trails in the National Park of Veľká Fatra. The organizer is not responsible and offers no guarantee for the track state, hiking trails and their function or specific conditions of the race which are influenced for example by the weather or the mountain enviroment. If the participant uses any public road or traffic areas during the race, he/she is aware that it is neccessary to follow the trafic rules
- Is aware of all the consequences related to the participation in the race, which he/she is attending at his/her own responsibility and risk. He/she is also aware, that he cannot ask for any financial compensation or enforce other claims in the event of any health or property harm. The organizer is not responsible for the health or life of the participant during the sport race Ultra Fatra nor during practice or voluntary events.
- Is aware that the organizer doesn’t take responsibility for the damage on the left-off and transported stuff.
- Was thoroughly instructed about the race process and other dangers related to the race or practice
- Was introduced to the rules of the race and is informed about the safety as well as fair-play.
- Agrees that his/her participation and achieved performance during the race would be taken into record audiovisually by the organizer or by a person commissioned by him. The participant gives permission to the organizer to use the audiovisual records, photographs or results made before, during or after the race Ultra Fatra. And that is without any entitlement to a bonus.
- Is aware that noone is allowed to take pictures, record on a videocamera or any mobile device or record the race in any other way before, during and after the race, without a previous permission from the orginazer and a proper accreditation. Records made for your own purposes and needs and an exception.
4.The race participant agrees to sticking to the basic rules for visitors of the National Park Veľká Fatra. Each participant will respect the law 326/2005 Z.z. about forests as amended in §31, and is aware of the consequences after breaking it.
5. Each participant of the race Ultra Fatra is obliged to acquire and show a proper insurance suitable for organized public sports and turistic events, covering Mountain rescue service in Slovakia. The insurance must be made in accordance to his/her physical state and the enviroment in which the race will take place. The organizer is in no way responsible for the type of insurance, which the participant takes out.
6. The participant is obliged to provide first aid for an injured competitor. By an injury or any physical failure of another person all the participants are obliged to report this fact to HZS Veľká Fatra (Rescue service) and also to the organizer at the phone number +421 908 032 350
7. Only people meeting the race criteria, such as good physical state, can participate. They cannot be under the influance of alcohol, narcotics or other psychotropic substances.
8. The organizer, or a person commissioned by him, has the right to stop a participant, where by his/her actual physical state it is apparent and anticipated that he/she won’t be able to finish the race (apparent injury, extreme exhaustion) and a further progress would suggest an inadequate risk. The stopped racer in no longer listed as a participant of Ultra Fatra.
9. If the weather extremly deteriorates or a change (thunderstorm, hailstorm, strong wind, weather conditions) is apparent, the organizer has the right to discontinue the race or to adjust the track.
10. Each participant has the right to use the transport of his/her stuff and luggage within 15kg, which are neccessary for the sleep-over and participation. The transport is provided by the organizer from the start area to the area of the secondary school Gymnázium sv. Andreja, Námestie A. Hlinku 5, 03450 Ružomberok, on the 27th of july 2018.
11. The organizer does not provide for a transfer of participants to the finish line, in case of ending the race early or if the race is canceled. This applies also in case, if the organizer or a person commissioned by him, stopps a participant in the race because of his/her currant physical state.
12. The paid fee is non-refundable, but the registration can be transfered on to another person, substitute, who fulfills all the race requirement. The substitute must be registered after that by changing the data via email. He/she must also have a valid insurance for this date. Change of participants is possible only in the appointed time – until the end of registration.
13. Registration for the race is limited to a date, according to the organizer’s consideration and after fulfilling the limit of participants or the expiry of the registration period, is no longer accepted.
14. The organizer reserves the right to change the track or program.
15. Each participant of the event must be aware that he/she will be moving within the area of the National Park Veľká Fatra and is obliged to stick to the legislation of the Slovak Republic – law number 543/2002 about the protection of nature and land.
16. The participants must behave with respect to the nature, cannot deviate from the marked turistic trails and paths, in which Ultra Fatra takes place.
17. Participants cannot litter outside the controlled places by the organizer or outside the trash bins and containers. Conscious littering outside the area controlled by the organizer or public trash bins is penalized by adding an extra hour to the time.
18. By registering the participant agrees, according to the Law 122/2013 Z.z. about the protection of personal data, to processing and saving of personal data required in the registration form by the civic association Slovak Ultra Trail established in Bratislava, Nejedlého 41, 841 02 Bratislava, IČO 42364582 for the purpose of registration in the event Ultra Fatra.
PREZENTATION OF PARTICIPANTS
All the participants must be present by the prezentation and do so in the time appointed by the race organizer.
Each participant must present him-/herself with a valid and appropriate type of insurance + required equipment + pay deposit 5€ for the chip.
START, COURSE AND FINISH
1.Only people, who have paid the whole fee, are registered in the start list, have a valid insurance policy, have paid a deposit of 5€ for the chip ( valid during the whole day of the race. The insurance must cover Mountain Rescue Service in Slovakia and public sports and turistic events must be included as well.) and are marked with a race number on their backpack or upper clothing so that the number is visible during the whole race.
2. Each participant undergoes the whole distance of the track on foot. From start to finish he/she must go through all the control points and carry out a check. In the finish line he/she is obliged to prove/show his/her presence at the control points. If he/she crosses the stop limit- Smrekovica until 16:00 and does not make it finish the whole track in the appointed time until 20:00, he/she will be disqualified from the race. After exceeding these limits he/she will be on the scorecard listed as disqualified and is obliged to return the chip to the race organizer. From the moment of exceeding the limit, he/she is no longer listed as a participant of the race Ultra Fatra
3. The track of the race Ultra Fatra goes through the National Park Veľká Fatra with the start in Dolný Harmanec, hiking trail Japeň – Staré Hory – Majerova skala – Pod Líškou – Krížna – Ostredok – Ostredok rázcestie – Koniarky – Chyžky– Chata pod Borišovom – Ploská – sedlo Ploskej – sedlo pod Čiernym kameňom – Rakytovské sedlo (juh) – Rakytov – Rakytovské sedlo (sever) – Smrekovica – Nižné Šprúnske sedlo – Vyšné Šprúnske sedlo – sedlo pod Vtáčnikom – Malina, hotel – Vlkolínske lúky – Sidorovo – Kalvária – Ružomberok – A.Hlinku Square (Námestie A.Hlinku)
4. Each participant will be controled at the live control points, which are along the whole track. He/she is obliged to supervise the recording of his/her presence at these points, he/she is also obliged to mark his/her chip on the electronic timekeeping.
In the finish line the participant is confronted with the reality of his presence at the control points. Only a race participant, who came to the finish line within the 13 hour limit, has accomplished all the limits at the track and was physicly present at the control points, marked his/her chip on the electronic timekeeping, will have his time of reaching the finish line listed on the scorecard. In other cases he/she will be disqualified.
5. The participant moves during the whole race only within the appointed track – marked turistic path, cannot deliberately shortcut the track and deviate from it, otherwise he/she will be disqualified and the right to participate on the following year’s event will be denied.
6. No littering in the nature or the town. Each participant is obliged to take his/her trash with themselves to the finish line or to give over at the control stations, which are simultaneously refreshment places.
7. If the participant decides to end during the race, he is obliged to inform the organizer of the race by phone or a controler at the control refreshment points. As following, he is obliged to leave the National Park Veľká Fatra until 20:00.
8. If a storm is approaching, it if forbidden for the participants to ascend to the tops or the ridge. If they are at this part of the track, they are obliged to descend or to go back/ forward to the next refreshment station.
9. All the participants are obliged to have the whole required equipment with themselves during the whole participation at the race. The organizer and the people commissioned by him reserve the right to check the required equipment during the whole race or before its beginning.
10. During the race, it is forbidden to use supporting substances, which unnaturaly boost the performance ( anabolics, steroids, hormonal substances and so on)
11. The competitor will have drinking water and something to eat at his service by the refreshment points. It is however recommended to have your own food supplies.