- Saturday 31st July 2021, 7:00 a.m.
- Parkovisko pred Budovou Mestské lesy s.r.o.
- Address: Dolný Harmanec 51
- GPS coordinates: N 48°48.83′ E 19°3.092′
- Saturday 31st July 2021, LIMIT 20:00
- High school of St. Andrej
- Address: Andreja Hlinku square 5, Ružomberok town
- GPS coordinates: N 49°04’52.3″ E 19°18’09.4″
- Mountain hotel Granit Smrekovica (38 km) till 16:00
- Finish till 20:00
REGISTRATION OF PARTICIPANTS:
- Overnight accommodation before and after the event: High school of St. Andrej,
Andrej Hlinka square 5, Ružomberok, July 24th 17:00 till 21:30
- Start point: Parking place in front of the Mestské lesy s.r.o. building,
Dolný Harmanec 51, July 25th - 06:00 to 06:45 a.m.
- The dog must be at least 12 months old
- A valid dog vaccination card must be shown during the presentation and at the start.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash throught the whole race. Free movement of dogs is forbidden.
DURING THE REGISTRATION EACH PARTICIPANT HAS TO:
- Show the valid and appropriate insurance document
- Show the mandatory equipment for the track
- Sign a document that participation at the Ultra Fatra track is voluntary and at own risk
- Demonstrate that you are tested or vaccinated on the basis of current measures in force in the Slovak Republic
- Unless the participant decides to quit during the track, he is required to inform the organizer of the track, or the controllers at control refreshment stations by phone.
- When an injury or other physical failure of other person occurs, all competitors must notify the Mountain rescue service of Veľká Fatra mountains and also the organizers at tel. numbers + 421 908 032 350, + 00421908 397 008
- Overnight (before / after the track):
- High school of St. Andrej, Andrej Hlinka Square 5, Ružomberok town
- Available shower and WC
- In the gym on the floor
- For overnight accommodation it is necessary to have a sleeping bag and a mat
- If you are interested in accommodation on your own expense, we recommend:
- Transport of runners
- A bus from the place of overnight accommodation (High school of St. Andrej, Ružomberok town) to the start point will pick up the runners on Saturday morning at 5:30!
- Transport by bus must be confirmed at the registration
- Baggage transfer
- From the start (Harmanec) to the finish destination (Ružomberok)
- At the start point there will be a car, which will transport the luggage to the finish point
- 17:00 to 20:00
- Menu type : Meat / Vegetarian
ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULTS, PRIZE AWARDS:
- Men (year of birth 2000 <...)
- Women(year of birth 2000 <...)
- Dogtrekking (year of birth runner 2000 <..., DOG at least 12 months old)
- The official award ceremony will be held at the High school of St. Andrej at 17:00
- First three competitors in each category will be awarded by material prizes
- Each competitor has to take the price personally